Monday 12 December 2011

A Busy Week

It's been a really busy week.
    We took delivery of a 5 ft potted Nordman Fir - I love a real tree in the house and it must be alive, bringing the last bit of greenery into the house a very ancient Yule tradition. Ours had a little extra something, despite the cold weather



W celebrated his 7th (!!) birthday.  He had a lovely day and seeing his fabulous friends at his tea party was the icing on the cake for him. He really enjoyed himself. 




  H is just delightful at the moment, she's such a little sweetheart. Seeing her growing and learning more each day is amazing.


R's thrills this week have stemmed from her new shoes, she was SO excited waiting for them to arrive, couldn't get into the box quick enough  and she loves them so much she wears them with her pj's.


My week has been full of crochet, I have started my granny stripe blanket, following the fabby instructions on the beautiful Attic 24 blog and I can't wait to see it grow and cover my new super-king size bed which should be arriving next week.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog, I look forward to reading more!
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete